Our website (www.promindsa.com) uses a technology called “cookies” in order to gather information on the use of the website.
The aim of this cookies policy is give you clear and precise information on the cookies used on our Website (“Cookies Policy”). Should you wish to have more information on the cookies we use on the website, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for installing them.
The information gathered by cookies may include the date and time you visit the website, the pages viewed, the time you have spent at our website and the sites visited just before and just after.
Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or the computer and, depending on the information they contain and on the way in which the computer is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and independently thereof, grant or deny stored or temporary cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies on your browser, we will not link in cookies any data stored with your personal data that were provided when you registered or made a purchase.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Our website uses the cookies that are described below:
1. Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist. For example, control web traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts to which access is restricted, remember items that form part of an order, carry out the purchasing process when placing an order, make a request to register or participate in an event, use security features during browsing, store contents for the diffusion of videos or audio recordings or share contents through social networks.
2. Customization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain general predefined features based on a set of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, type of browser used to access the service, the local configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
3. Analysis cookies: These cookies are processed and analyzed by us or by third parties to let us statistically measure and analyze the use users make of the service we offer. To do so we analyze website browsing in order to improve the range of products and services we offer you.
The cookies used may be proprietary or third-party cookies.
These are cookies that are sent to your computer and that are managed exclusively by us for the optimal operation of the website. The information we collect is used to enhance the quality of our service and your experience of it as users. These cookies remain on your browser longer, allowing us to recognize you as a recurring visitor to the website and to adapt contents to offer you those that match your preferences.
Third-party cookie analytics
The website may use third-party services which allow us to gather information for statistical purposes on the use of the website by the user and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services. On our website we also use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a web analytics tool by Google that allows us to see how our users interact on our website. It also enables cookies on the domain of the website being browsed by the user and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to anonymously collect information and generate trend reports about the website without identifying individual users. More information on Google Analytics cookies and information on privacy.
Together with our web server log files, they allow us to know the total number of users who visit our website and which parts of it are most popular. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help us to improve browsing and provide a better service for users and clients.
If you interact with the contents of our website you may also establish third-party cookies (for example, by pressing social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on other websites). Third-party cookies are those established by a domain other than our website. We cannot access data stored in the cookies of other websites when the user browses on said websites.
You can see the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and their expiry period on the following link to the Google website:
By browsing and continuing on our website you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Disable and block cookies
In any case please be informed that, given that cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you may block or disable them by activating the setting on your browser that enables you to refuse some or all of the cookies being installed. Most browsers will warn about the presence of cookies allowing users to refuse them automatically. If you refuse them you can continue to use our website although some of its services may be restricted and thus your experience on our website will be less satisfactory.
Withdrawal of consent
For further information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies please visit:http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
Changing the settings and adjustments cookies
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system creates cookies as soon as you visit our website. Note that all Internet browsers let you to change these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings for the following browsers, go to the following links:
• 5 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955)
• 6 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185)
• 7 (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html)
• 8 (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer8-plus.html)
• 9 (http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9)
• http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042 (and for iOS – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
Changes in Cookies Policy
For any queries, comments or suggestions concerning Cookies Policy, please write to: email@example.com