100 YEARS OF HISTORY. 40 YEARS OF MICRONOX

  • Promindsa – Minas Tierga

Our history began in 1913, at the Tierga-Zaragoza (Spain) deposit and since 1973 our company has been devoted to extracting, processing, developing and supplying inorganic pigments under the MICRONOX PIGMENTS trademark.

Currently more than 300 customer accounts in more than 70 countries from all over the world use our range of MICRONOX pigments.